I’ve gotten a lot of great feedback on episode 119, in which I discussed the expansion of Elandria, and some more feedback on episode 118 and the Old Magic of Primordia. I’ll go over some of that feedback, and my thoughts on it, in this episode.
Game Master’s Journey is now on Google Play.
Submit your ideas for ways to keep the game going between sessions here.
Submit your ideas for theater of the mind play here.
Recommended Previous Worldbuilding Episodes:
- Worldbuilding 5: Back to the Drawing Board
- Worldbuilding 6: Welcome to Primordia
- Worldbuilding 8: Building My First City Elandria
- Worldbuilding 10: Hades, He Who Laughs Last
- Worldbuilding 11: Fitting Ideas Together & Exploring the Consequences
- Worldbuilding 12: Portals of Primordia
- Worldbuilding 13: Making Clerics Awesome in Your World
- Worldbuilding 14: Merchants, Nobles, Economies, Religion & More
- Worldbuilding 15: Balances of Power in Elandria
- Worldbuilding 16: Guild Dues & Perks
- Worldbuilding 17: Diversity of Religions in Primordia
- Worldbuilding 18: Exploring Your World's History for Variant Campaign Settings
- GMJ 118: The Old Magic of Primordia
- GMJ 119: The Expansion of Elandria