Today I answer listener questions about my homebrew D&D world, Primordia. Some of the topics discussed include the underdark of Primordia, the fae of Primordia, and traveling to Primordia from other worlds.
Game Master’s Journey is now on Google Play.
Weigh in on Future Show Topics!
Gaming In Between Sessions
Primordia Questions Answered
Recommended Previous Worldbuilding Episodes:
- Worldbuilding 5: Back to the Drawing Board
- Worldbuilding 6: Welcome to Primordia
- Worldbuilding 8: Building My First City Elandria
- Worldbuilding 10: Hades, He Who Laughs Last
- Worldbuilding 11: Fitting Ideas Together & Exploring the Consequences
- Worldbuilding 12: Portals of Primordia
- Worldbuilding 13: Making Clerics Awesome in Your World
- Worldbuilding 14: Merchants, Nobles, Economies, Religion & More
- Worldbuilding 15: Balances of Power in Elandria
- Worldbuilding 16: Guild Dues & Perks
- Worldbuilding 17: Diversity of Religions in Primordia
- Worldbuilding 18: Exploring Your World's History for Variant Campaign Settings
- GMJ 118: The Old Magic of Primordia
- GMJ 119: The Expansion of Elandria
- GMJ 120: The Expansion of Elandria Feedback
- GMJ 127: Adventuring in the Wilds of Primordia