In this episode of the Primordia campaign actual play, we learn that sometimes the way to deal with undead is to insult and mock them. Things really start to go south, and then they go south some more.
The Primordia actual play episodes chronicle my new D&D campaign in my homebrew world, Primordia. These are a great complement to the worldbuilding episodes, as you can watch me run the game and see all the great ideas that come out for the world during play.
This has been further edited from the videos on YouTube. I stream this campaign live every Thursday at 3:30 pm PST, and the videos are available for all time in an edited format on my YouTube channel.
Cast of Characters
Dwayne – Iorek, Tiefling Wild Magic Sorcerer, Urchin
Nathan – Samson, Human Order of the Immortal Psion, Banneret
Steve – Raith, Eladrin Bladesinger Fighter/Wizard, Outlander
Kyle – Sprout, Goliath Nature Cleric of Primordia, Acolyte
Chrissy – Azriel, Aasimar Great Old One Warlock, Outlander – Bounty Hunter
- Brainstorming Big Picture Ideas
- The Gods Part 1
- The Gods Part 2
- Ancient History & PC Races
- Back to the Drawing Board - This is the beginning of Primordia
- Welcome to Primordia
- The Primordia Campaign Begins
- Building My First City Elandria
Building D&D Encounters Episodes
In these episodes I build some of the encounters for the campaign. This spoils the first adventure. Ye have been warned!
Other Actual Play Episodes
- Psionics & The Order of the Butterfly
- Character Creation & Backgrounds
- Characters & Opening Scene
- The Adventure Begins
- The Forgotten Tomb
- Zombies of The Forgotten Tomb
- Fort Dead Bugs
- Fabulous Pastel Butterflies
- Tactical Retreat
- Pink Lightning Bolts